Bob Stinson, Attorney at Law, has a generalist law practice. He was a Board Certified Forensic Psychologist before becoming a lawyer, which shaped his perspective on—and interest in—the practice of law. Bob has a special interest in administrative / regulatory law—that is, the area of law that interfaces with licensed professionals, their licenses, and the Boards that regulate their practices.
If you have questions about your practice obligations under the law, under your State Board’s rules and regulations, about your license, or about other practice issues, contact Bob Stinson.
Types of cases you may need representation on include the following:
- Someone has threatened or made an actual complaint against your license
- Someone has threatened or made an actual complaint to the Ethics Committee
- Someone has threatened or filed an actual lawsuit for malpractice
- Someone in your practice has attempted or committed suicide or a violent act
- Responding to a subpoena for patient records or information
- Representation during a deposition
- Non-practice related issues that could jeopardize your license